Building a sustainable art career surely isn’t easy, and it can be even more challenging for the self-taught artist. Perhaps you are pursuing your arts career while maintaining a full time job, family, responsibilities etc. Perhaps you are pursuing your arts career later in life and are transitioning careers. Regardless of the self-taught artist’s journey, we all share a common mission: To Find Success in Our Passion. We are also looking for the same solution: How to Succeed As A Self Taught Artist.
I Know You Have Questions
- Are you wondering how to succeed as a self taught artist?
- Do you fear that you need an arts degree to be taken seriously?
- Are you scared because you feel stakeholders in the arts industry won’t notice you?
- Do you have goals as a self-taught artist but don’t have a clue on how to achieve them?
- Do you want to build a foundation that guarantees success but you’re unsure where to start?
- Are you ready to develop a plan that is specifically tailored for you, the self taught artist?
You Deserve To Find Success in Your Passion
As a self-taught artist, you will not have the structure or guidance provided by an arts education, that is true. However, you can find success in your passion if you build the right foundation! Do not for one minute think that a formal arts education is the only way.
To help YOU build the foundation for success, I have carefully put together a beautiful guide!