New Book of the Month! This year I committed to reading one book every 1-2 months. You can read more about my book challenge here. Over the course of April and May, I’ll be reading two awesome creations written by Jen Sincero.
- You Are a Badass – How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- You Are a Badass at Making Money
Have you read either of these? Leave a comment below and let me know what was the most valuable thing that you took away from either book!
Ultimately, I’m aiming to read more as a way in which to reduce stress and fuel my interests/passions. Hey life is way too short, we only have a little time to maximize our potential! I believe each of us has had many experiences in life that wear at our subconscious and lead us to believe our aspirations are impractical. As a result, I try to ensure that there is an immense amount of positivity around me to help boost my resilience and general well being.
If you’d like to join me and read along, let me know… I’d love to connect and chat with you!
You Are A Badass – Book Series
Good Reads Description: In these refreshingly entertaining how-to guides, Jen Sincero, serves up bite-sized chapters full of hilariously inspiring stories, sage advice, easy exercises, and the occasional swear word. If you’re ready to make some serious changes around here, You Are a Badass will help you:
- Identify and change the self-sabotaging beliefs and behaviors that stop you from getting what you want
- Blast past your fears so you can take big exciting risks
- Figure out how to make some damn money already
- Learn to love yourself and others
- Set big goals and reach them
- Create a life you totally love, and create it now.